Chasing Amanda

Chasing Amanda - Melissa Foster When a little girl is abducted in the small town where Molly lives, she thinks that her past is haunting her again. Assaulted by visions and strange dreams, will she get over it, trying to save her personal life, or will she try to help to find this girl? Nobody said that would be an easy thing to do, and Molly has to go through a lot of troubles.
I have loved this book, but I cannot give it 5 stars because there were lots of things that were quite predictable. I knew some of the things that were going to happen at the end right at the middle of the book. I didn't find that unexpected twist that I enjoy so much in books. It also had, in my opinion, some unnecessary bad language.
But the story is a very good one, and very clever. It is complex, with lots of characters, but it is not difficult to follow the course of action. I liked the story because I identified with the protagonist, Molly. It is the kind of story that makes you guess and wonder all the time, while you follow Molly in her quest of the truth. It is a thrilling story that will keep you hooked from the beginning to the end. I would like to see this book being turned into a film.