Come Back to Me

Come Back to Me - Melissa Foster This story of never-ending love and heartbreak has really made me cry and made me feel moved. When Beau, Tess's husband, goes to Iraq to work as a photographer, and he disappears, Tess's world will change forever. Will she be able to accept her loss? Will she be able to move on?
The story is so well-written, and the plot is so beautifully woven that it keeps you trapped in the words since you start reading till you finish reading it. The story is very beautiful and grips you from the beginning, so when you least expect it, you are so hooked that you cannot put it down. The characters are very well-defined, very well-described, and each of them has personality traits that make you think they are real people, and not only a work of fiction. The plot is quite reliable, and its unexpected twists and events in the story make you gasp, cry, be angry, feel sorry, and experience all kind of emotions while reading it. The style suits perfectly the story, using a different register for each character, in what I think it is a very clever use of the language. I really would like to see this book become a film. It would be very interesting to watch the story that I already watched in my mind, thanks to the evocative language used by Melissa Foster. A real winner, a sure best-seller, I strongly recommend this book to everyone who likes reading about feelings and relationships.