Gray Resurrection

Gray Resurrection - Alan McDermott Alan McDermott has done it again!! He managed to write a thriller with so much action and things going on that keeps you biting your nails to know what is next. With a very clever plot, the reader gets so hooked in the story that you just have to keep on reading.
After Tom Gray got terribly injured in his previous adventure, and the government gave him a new face (literally) and a new identity, Sam Grant tries to live a normal life in the Philippines. What he doesn't know is that the government has different plans for him. Before he can even consider what he has been ordered to do, he is kidnapped and held hostage by a Muslim terrorist organization. Join him while he tries to survive in the enemy's field. Get thrilled when people from his past appear in his life again, and hold your breath while Sam Grant fights both for his life and for the lives of the people he cares. Loyal to his principles, Sam Grant cannot see the injustices of this world without wanting to change the situation. Will he be successful in his ordeal? Read this wonderful thriller to know that.
The style is quite suitable for the kind of book that Gray Resurrection is. Powerful language, reflecting the great amount of action we find in this second book of the Tom Gray saga. If you loved Gray Justice, you will love Gray Resurrection even more, since it has more action, more suspense, and more questions to be answered. The characters are very well-defined, so well that they stand out as 3D characters. And you also find the usual unexpected twists in the plot that are so characteristic of this author. I love reading a book and not being able to predict what is going to happen next. And Alan McDermott is a master at doing that. His plots are so clever that you have to be reading all the time till you discover the truth.
How will this saga continue? We will have to wait till the third book in the series. After having read this fantastic thriller, I feel I cannot wait to read the following one.