Black Beast: A Clan of MacAulay Novel

Black Beast: A Clan of MacAulay Novel - R.S. Guthrie I have been very surprised while I was reading this book. I am not very fond of novels including dark stuff. I am a person who scares easily. But this book is completely different. In its own special way, it has all those elements that keep you reading, being almost impossible to put the book aside. It is dark, brilliant, witty, well written, and the story has those twists and unexpected things that we good readers like. So it is a good that I would recommend to all of you who enjoy a good mystery novel with a fantastic touch. You will be moved, surprised, excited, and a lot more while reading it. I have enjoyed so much reading this book. And, at the same time, by reading this book you are making a difference, since the author is doing a great job at donating the proceeds of his digital sales of the book during September to Ben, a lovely kid who needs all our help to pay his tuition. Visit his website for more details. Please, do it.